TonyGillen.com        
Minnesota Twins Collection

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Number 9,000

Last week, I reached another milestone in my Twins Collection. The one below came from Matt, the Colorado Rockies Team Collector.

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome - Joe Nathan

As many of you know, I receive the majority of my Twins cards from other collectors in the Team Collectors group. The way our group works is that I sent out my unwanted cards of other teams to the other collectors and they send me their unwanted Twins cards. What is unwanted by me might be wanted by someone else.

After joining the group about three years ago, I catalogued my Twins cards and came up with a list of just over 3,000 cards. Now my collection is about 3 times that and continues to grow.

Thanks to the Team Collectors!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The Team Collectors