TonyGillen.com        
Minnesota Twins Collection

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Incoming - Freedom Card Board Player Break

It's been a long while since I've been able to post, but I thought I would start off the post with a highlight of my share of the break.



2007 Upper Deck Exquisite - Kevin Slowey

This is the second break I have done with markakis8 on Freedom Card Board and each time he has run it smoothly. This second break, in particular, was a break of 18 different boxes, in which you would receive the player you drafted for each slot you buy in the break. 150 players total were drafted. I drafted the following players:

Joe Mauer
Justin Morneau
Torii Hunter
Glen Perkins
Kevin Slowey
Joe Nathan

The Slowey card was the highlight of my share. I do not recall which other cards I received from the other players. Of course with any break of this sort, there is a chance that you do not get any hits with your players.

Despite having 150 players drafted, there were plenty of hits of players who were not drafted. One cool thing about this break was that the unclaimed hits were raffled off based on the number of slots you bought. I won cards for 5 out of my 6 slots. I do not recall which cards I won, but those will go out to the respective Team Collectors.

The cards are on the way, so I will have another post when they arrive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The Team Collectors