TonyGillen.com        
Minnesota Twins Collection

Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome!

This is the first entry in my new Minnesota Twins Collection blog.

My Minnesota Twins Collection site came about as a by-product of a group of collectors with which I trade cards. I became a member of the Team Collectors who were posting on the messages boards at the Beckett Media site. I had collected baseball cards for many years and was looking for a focus for my collection. The Team Collectors provided that opportunity. The group needed a Twins collector and I needed to get rid of boxes of extra cards. Not only did I join a group of collectors, but I've joined a group of generous friends with whom to talk baseball and life, as well as trade cards.

As my card collection grew, I wanted to find a way to show off my collection... many of those cards sent to me from the other team collectors. One of my team collector buddies was using his web site to show off his collection, so I thought I would do the same.

As I continued to build the site, I realized that this site could be an opportunity to post about other interests, such as baseball cards and the Minnesota Twins. I have tried other blogs in the past and had been unsuccessful. However, this time there is a purpose and I hope to keep the topics more focused.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to read and post comments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

The Team Collectors